ALL IN Eats recently submitted a proposal sharing our vision for a Circular and Sovereign Food Economy and were selected out of over 500 submissions to participate in a global cohort spanning five continents and 16 different countries all working at the intersection of grass root innovation and policy making! Over the next 12 weeks, our challenge is to co-create with our global partners a transformative food systems plan that we can pitch to philanthropy, business, government and the UN Food Summit in September 2021. We are inspired by the new thoughts and perspectives our global partners bring and look forward to expanding our network and sharing the transformative solution accelerators we come up with!
- “Food Prescription” Legislative Strategy Shifts to the California Medicaid Waiver
- Opportunities for Food Hubs Grow
- [Missing English “Preparations”] Black Bean and Corn Pitas // Pitas de Frijoles Negros y granos de Elote
- Working Group Meeting and Notes 6/24
- ALL IN Eats Goes Global: UN Food Systems Game Changers Lab